The ODiSI is a 21st century measurement system specifically designed to address the test challenges of 21st century advanced materials and systems.
The ODiSI provides more than 1000 strain or temperature
measurements per meter of a single high definition fiber sensor. The high definition data can fully map the contour of strain or temperature for a structure under test.
The sensor is flexible, low profile, requires no electrical source, and can be bonded to sharply curved surfaces, embedded within structures, or mounted directly to electrical surfaces.
KEY ADVANTAGES :
- High definition strain and temperature measurement system for unprecedented visibility into a design’s performance
- Low profile and flexible sensor can be embedded within composite structures and points
- Corrosion resistant, dielectric and immune to EMI/RFI
- An economical alternative to replace traditional point sensing systems
- No degradation of measurement after high cycle count fatigue test
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS :
- Sensor lengths up to 20 meters and gage lengths as low as 1.3 mm
- Two sensing options: High-Definition as standard and High-Speed Continuous Fiber Gratings (CFG) option for greater dynamic capability
- User selectable modes allow configuration of sensor length, resolution, and acquisition rate
- Load, fatigue, and mechanical testing
- Composite manufacturing, engineering, and design verification
- Embedded sensing
- Model and simulation validation
- Thermal profile measurement
- Structural Health Monitoring
OPTICAL DISTRIBUTED SENSOR INTERROGATOR
Fiber Optic Sensing
provides Opto Electronics solutions for